Cryptocurrency trading is on the rise. Have you been blogging about bitcoin? Are crypto articles one of your most viewed articles on your news Google News-approved website?
If your answer is affirmative, chances are you need help with writing and publishing bitcoin news and other cryptocurrency-related articles on a daily basis.
We know that you need the help of affordable, dependable, experienced, and high-quality content writers as the demand for information about crypto trading increases.
Publishing a job post on job boards or online marketplaces is not your concern. The challenge is in filtering the applicants. In this article, we will tell you 10 things you need to check before you hire a cryptocurrency SEO writer or a bitcoin news article writer.
Hire a bitcoin or cryptocurrency writer from a content provider who has a top-notch customer service. Is it easy to reach out to the customer service team who takes inquiries and processes orders? Do they respond fast via emails? Do they have friendly customer service representatives?
You need to consider all these because time is of the essence. If the customer service team of your content provider is slower than dial-up, you need to consider looking for another content provider.
Remember, you need news-worthy bitcoin articles. If your content provider replies after 24 hours, you’re at the mercy of their speed (or slowness) of their customer service team.
Does the bitcoin or crypto writer have the experience writing about cryptocurrency? Ask for the writer’s published articles on the subject matter. Know, however, that there are writers who cannot use their previous work in their marketing due to a non-disclosure agreement between them and their clients.
Take a look at this bitcoin-related article written by iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc. entitled “Would You Invest in Bitcoin?” This article gets hundreds (sometimes thousands) of unique views each month.
At iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc., you can hire an experienced SEO or News Writer for only $3.00 per 100 words. Bitcoin news articles can be written in 350 to 400 words. SEO articles about cryptocurrency can range from 500 to 2,500 words or even higher. The higher the word count, the better it is in the eyes of Google. Of course, it’s not about writing nonsense words for the sake of satisfying Google in terms of word count. Write with substance.
You are hiring a bitcoin or cryptocurrency writer because you want to be one of the first publishers of trending news on bitcoin. It goes without saying that your crypto writer must be on top of the deadline. Communicate to your writer the schedule of posting most especially if there’s a time difference between you and your writer. Clarify if you need your cryptocurrency writer to write on holidays and weekends so he can prepare beforehand.
Does your writer offer free posting on your content management system such as WordPress? We, here in iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc., will post the articles on your WordPress-based website for free when you order your articles from us and when you pay via Payoneer. You don’t need to hire a virtual assistant to do the posting for you. A huge time-saver, isn’t it?
Here in iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc., we got you covered.
- We have a dedicated Customer Success Team who monitors inquiries via email and Skype. Our goal is to make you think like we’re neighbors with our speedy response.
- We have been in the content writing business for over 17 years. Now that’s experience!
- Our rates are super cheap relative to our nearly 2 decades of experience in content writing. We can give more suggestions than questions. Click here to see our rates.
- Deadlines are holy matters to us. We are proactive in communicating with you f we need to request a deadline extension.
- We value long-term business partnerships. We don’t mind posting the bitcoin or cryptocurrency SEO articles and news articles you’ve ordered from us into your website for free. Certain rules apply. Please click here to find out how to get free posting.
Our articles get indexed by Google minutes after we publish them on our website. So if you’re reading this now, we suggest that you place your order for bitcoin SEO articles or cryptocurrency news articles as soon as you can. You do not want your competitors to book a huge order before you get the chance to do so. We process orders on a “first come, first served” basis. Place your order here.
Latest posts by iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc. (see all)
- Top 4 Forum Marketing Tips to Generate More Leads and Traffic - October 29, 2018
- Create Brand Visibility With Your Virtual Marketing Assistant - October 26, 2018
- Finding a Social Media Management Agency for Online Entrepreneurs - October 22, 2018