Many businessmen have not discovered the importance of press releases yet, thinking that such marketing strategy is costly and ineffective. That idea, however, should be taken off. In fact, almost all huge business companies, entertainment personalities, politicians, and even non-profit organizations rely much on press releases. Through these public statements, the public gets to know the latest news about them. In business ventures, press releases provide good marketing mileage with lesser efforts and expenses to do such.
Thanks to Press Releases
Press releases allow the market to know more about the products or services of individual companies or independent entrepreneurs. This content type is useful, most especially in introducing new goods or services. You have to tell the public about your business. Without press releases, not many will know much about your company which, in effect, can be an adversary to your business. The importance of press releases can be felt, as clients are starting to discover about your company and buying your products or availing your services.
Here is one simple proof on how important press releases for businesses are:
You just started your business that involves weight-loss products. Despite having a website that very well promotes all of your products, still, you are not generating your estimated return of revenues per day. This happens because your web page is not generating enough traffic, which means only a few people are visiting it.
To be effective in your marketing, you should not only rely on your website. Market more, advertise more, promote further. That’s when the importance of press releases comes in. Write a press release that has a catchy slogan, which can help in the memory retention of the audience about your products. In this example, you can use “Safe Weight Loss for a Sexier You,” or “Fun and Effective Weight Loss.”
Making a Press Release
One of the most effective ways on how to write a press release is to observe simplicity and straight-forwardness. Most of the readers do not have much patience to read long and winding articles. Feed the information that you want them to know. Also, it helps a lot if your press statement comes in a creative layout. This content type attracts the attention of the readers.
In this digital era, many companies provide writing services, such as that of press releases. These companies help businesses promote and advertise their products online. Aside from distributing them to the press, they publish these on credible blog sites, forums and comment threads. There is no excuse that people will not be able to read it.
The application of search engine optimization (SEO) is an important consideration when writing a press release, too. In this way, web traffic will increase to your website, as your press releases gain many clicks and back links.
Hire the Best Press Release Writers
Not all business companies are familiar with how to make effective press releases. Hence, you have to get the best people to do it. There is nothing wrong in availing the services of these people because your primary focus is to sell – and one of the best ways to sell is through effective marketing. Hence, consider the importance of press releases for this matter very well.
PR Newswire identified 10 reasons to release press statements:
- Pick-up – media mileage through multimedia
- Authority – clearly relay your official statement to your audience
- Discovery – your press release and information will be shared with a broader online network
- Placement – share your information on credible sites for high volume of traffic to your website
- Targeting – reach immediately your target audience
- Multimedia – add photos, videos, and infographics
- Social – uses social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.) to convey directly from your content to gain more readers and traffic
- Mobile – your press releases can be read whatever medium or tool your audience is using
- Expertise – establish yourself or your company as expert sources on certain topics
- Archive – keeps official records of your company’s important events and activities
Press releases are easy to make when being done by professionals who know the market very well. To promote your business further, you have to involve press releases in your marketing.
Hire the press release writers of iPresence Business Solutions now! Take advantage of our decades worth of experience in the content writing industry. Read our customers’ reviews.
Latest posts by iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc. (see all)
- Top 4 Forum Marketing Tips to Generate More Leads and Traffic - October 29, 2018
- Create Brand Visibility With Your Virtual Marketing Assistant - October 26, 2018
- Finding a Social Media Management Agency for Online Entrepreneurs - October 22, 2018