Most of our clients in our content writing service are either owners or webmasters (or administrators if you like) of e-commerce sites. Oftentimes, they ask if they should still write unique product descriptions for their products even if some are just blatantly copying the product descriptions of somebody else.
It doesn’t mean you should go and act in unison with others just because everyone else is doing it.
We have already memorized our response to them every time someone asks us that question. Of course, you should still have unique product descriptions. We know that there are products that can only be described in one or two ways but that should not stop you from doing the right thing.
Two Things You Can Do
- If you know that you’re creative enough to play on your adjectives and you’re trying to save some cash, then write your product descriptions. But if you have a huge e-commerce site and we’re talking about hundreds or thousands of products, go for option # 2.
- Hire a creative writer who can uniquely describe a product. Of course, it’s more than just getting product descriptions that pass Copyscape. It has to be interesting enough to invite the reader to click the “Add to Cart” button. Isn’t that what you want after all?
It just dawned on us that most of our clients might have not watched nor heard about that podcast of Matt Cutts that was recorded not so long ago.
Latest posts by iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc. (see all)
- Top 4 Forum Marketing Tips to Generate More Leads and Traffic - October 29, 2018
- Create Brand Visibility With Your Virtual Marketing Assistant - October 26, 2018
- Finding a Social Media Management Agency for Online Entrepreneurs - October 22, 2018