Writing book titles and SEO titles for Google is similar to oil and water. They seem to be the same but each type requires specific techniques that can be confusing to an ordinary reader. If you are in the business of writing articles to be uploaded on the Internet, putting effort in constructing effective titles can be a daunting task. An SEO-friendly title is a different nature. There is an artistic and a scientific way of writing effective titles for Google, and if you are interested, continue reading and pick up a few tips on making your title an attention-grabbing one.
Google: The King of Search Engines
Google is the undisputed ruling monarch of search engines. It is so influential that it does SEO ranking which is beneficial to our page title and ranking. Among all the search engines available, Google commands the greatest respect, because it rules even among academic domains and has gained a worldwide reputation of dependability and reliability. Whether you are an academic writer, a digital marketing enthusiast, or a superstar blogger, writing SEO titles for Google is a milestone, since it will mean more traffic for your site. More traffic means being part of the elite search trends and will bring more benefits to your web page.
ABCs of Writing Google-Worthy Titles
Google has the power to modify titles that are too long and downright confusing. This can result in suggestions from Google that will be completely different from the content that the writer has written. Confusing titles can lead the readers to articles that are way off base from what the content writer wants them to read.
Creating a title that makes use of relevant keyword phrases is a powerful tool in writing SEO titles for Google, and if the title is effective, the more traffic will it generate. Aleh Barysevich stressed the importance of factors that matter in the ranking like backlinks and content relevance. Read some of the following tips when writing titles:
- The keyword is an essential ingredient. In writing your titles, choose your keywords carefully. Relevant keywords that are included in the title tag can lead readers to your web page. However, too much of everything is bad. This means that the inclusion of too many keywords that result in too many sections on your web page is not encouraged by Google. Limit your title to 55 characters, so Google will be able to show this, instead of a snippet. Also, it benefits mobile phone users, not just PC users.
- Make a title tag that is relevant to the content. An article in Crazyegg.com said that it should also be search-engine friendly or considered as popular keywords among readers. It is also worth remembering that title tags follow what is trendy and attractive to the readers. Be updated with the popular search words on the Internet as these will affect how you can make excellent titles. A research-oriented attitude is an important characteristic of any writer, so look for resources that can help you write SEO titles for Google.
- In writing title tags, the first eight words in the title catches the attention of the readers. It is best to limit the title to 12 words that have 55 characters. Remember that Google creates snippets, so relevant titles and keywords are important.
- Effective SEO titles for Google, suggests a call to action. It means that it encourages readers to do something about what they have read. An example is “Find Out What Experts Have to Say About Writing Good Content.” Make your title simple and avoid using special characters too.
- Avoid copying other people’s work. Be unique in your approach and think of ways how your title and content can stand out from among others.
The Filtering Process in Writing
After reading these tips, how then do we make attention-grabbing SEO titles for Google? Look for words that will help give perks to the reader. If you are writing about software tools to be used by writers or bloggers, then look for words that will suggest benefits to the reader. Some examples include: “free software tools for easy writing,” “high-quality software tools for writing and editing,” and “the most in demand free software tools for Internet writing.”
After this, encourage them to make an action about it like “Get the free software tools for easy writing” or “Avail of the most in-demand free software tools for Internet writing.” Include words that will stir their emotions, as well, like “Grab this high-quality software tools for writing and editing used by successful writers.” By stirring-up the emotions of the reader, your content becomes relatable so include this when making SEO titles for Google.
Tools Matter in Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is a must. People who use the Internet for various purposes do not only pay attention to the overall look of a web page. They use SEO tools to add appeal to the content like those that elicit idea generation.
Numerous tools are now being used when creating SEO titles for Google. They can be given for free or will have to be purchased. These tools offer privileges or capabilities that can be used for effective optimization of content so look for tools that can answer the needs you have. While writing those superb SEO titles for Google, it also advised to search for these SEO tools.
Writing articles is not just a matter of expressing your ideas. It also a matter of putting in details that will make other people read your content. Remember the proper techniques in incorporating keywords in the title. Be unique but practical in your approach and use the best available tools that you can find when making SEO titles for Google. As an alternative, you can also get the help of people who are professionals in content writing, like iPresence Business Solutions. As a company, we focus on quality and creativity. We deliver excellent results and maintain customer satisfaction.