In search engine optimization (SEO), using the best keyword research tool is important as it is recommended to place specific keywords in your content. When you do not use this tool, finding the right keywords may cause a headache to a lot of people since it is hard to hit the exact words for your SEO-based article. The reason for this is the fact that you can’t simply guess which words or keyphrases are most frequently used by people when they search the web.
Which Tool to Use for Keyword Research?
If you have ventured on internet marketing and have faced with numerous problems in searching for the right keyword, you do not have to suffer guessing which phrases or words to use because the best keyword research tool and method is just around the corner. There is the Google Keyword Tool that you can use for free.
Differences Between Keyword Research Tools
At a first glimpse, you may sense that all keyword tools are just the same and they offer similar features but this should not be the case since many of them do not have equal reliability factor. The best keyword research software is the one which offers accuracy. It should not focus exclusively on Google but on other search engines, too.
Understanding the Best Keyword Research Tool
It is important to understand why we need to research SEO keyword using the best keyword research tool. See reasons below:
- Most, if not all, keyword tools capture and analyze, not only historical data, but also the most recently used search terms by potential buyers or simply researchers. With this, you will learn more about the competitors by knowing the specific keyword they have been using to market products or services. Using this tool will give your website a competitive edge.
- It will help you check your competitor’s on-page and on-site SEO strategy by checking the daily search results of their chosen keywords.
- It saves time and money. Once you’ve learned how to use a keyword research tool, you do not have to hire an SEO expert or a virtual assistant for so many hours to get your keywords that are easy to rank.
The Importance of a Keyword Tool
There are online service providers, such as iPresence Business Solutions, who offer a keyword research service. With their own keyword research tool, they guarantee their customers that their keywords have the following elements:
- Low Competition
- Global Monthly Searches (GMS) of at least 5000
- Cost-Per-Click (CPC) of at least $1.00
- At least 30 daily searches on Google
- No more than 150,000 competing sites
It is highly-recommended to choose keywords marked as “Low Competition.” It goes without saying that it is more difficult to outrank a competitor by using a keyword that is being used by millions of webmasters. Moreover, unless you’re targeting a specific city or state, it is suggested to find keywords that have a Global Monthly Search value of no less than 5000. When you advertise via Google Adwords, you will know more about CPC. Webmasters also suggested that apart from the Global or Local Monthly Search values of your keyword, it must have, at least, 30 daily searches on Google or in any search engine. After narrowing your list of your top 10 to 20 easy-to-rank keywords, you should check if there are 150,000 or less competing sites for your keywords.
Fortunately, the goal of iPresence Business Solutions is to satisfy all these five elements of a keyword. If the online service provider re-assures you such kind of quality keyword research, that already translates that you have found the best keyword research service provider online.
Latest posts by iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc. (see all)
- Top 4 Forum Marketing Tips to Generate More Leads and Traffic - October 29, 2018
- Create Brand Visibility With Your Virtual Marketing Assistant - October 26, 2018
- Finding a Social Media Management Agency for Online Entrepreneurs - October 22, 2018