Christmas parties are not only limited to office-based corporations because home-based companies can also celebrate it virtually. iPresence Digital Marketing Inc just celebrated its first virtual Christmas Party three days before Christmas.
On December 22, 2017, another milestone in the history of iPresence Digital Marketing Inc began. Just like the usual norm for office-based companies, iPresence Digital Marketing Inc was able to conduct their first Christmas Party.
Since it was their first, they experienced some technical issues with regards to the platform they used during the conference call. The company, along with its core team, pulled through despite the trials and errors.
How do virtual workers celebrate Christmas Party, anyway? How did the team make the celebration possible?
The Christmas party was celebrated remotely with about 34 attendees all in all. Although some telecommunication applications were not able to accommodate all the participants, they managed to welcome all participants during the almost three-hour celebration using an application software.
The attendees enjoyed different activities such as the songwriting contest – “Tawag ng Pangangailangan.” Through this activity, it allowed the contestants to showcase their talents and skills that are beyond their job overview. Bring me: the virtual edition and t-shirt caption contest were also part of the activities. There were also raffled items for everyone as the team shared their meals together.
Here are our Bring Me Game winners:
- 1 Selfie Stick with Wire Control – Paolo Faraon
- 1 Powerbank – Paolo Faraon
- 1 flash drive – Anna Aquino
- 1 twice the rate for 1 day – Imelyn Garcia
- 1 twice the rate for 1 day – AJ Pablo
Here are our raffle winners:
- 1 gogear earphones – Jeneveve Paglinawan
- 1 Sony stereo headphones – Marion Villareal
- 1 Powerbank – Glyrish Punla
- 1 Sony stereo headphones – AJ Pablo
- 1 wireless mouse – Jeneveve Paglinawan
- 1 twice the rate – Lovette Matas
Being in an online job does not guarantee a fun work ambiance. Most businesses promote double-paid shifts while others end the year with a holiday off. Some companies let their employees leave work with holiday greetings without a year-end party, and welcome them back after the yuletide season.
Virtual Christmas Parties seem difficult and disorganized at first. Even so, the celebration does not have to be grand or extra-special; what is important is the essence of providing a fun-filled experience to the remote employees.
The Christmas Party was not only about the games, activities, awards, and prizes but also about knowing that the spirit of Christmas was felt even through online sharing and experience. Virtual activities such as this will undoubtedly strengthen the bonds between both the leaders and the members.
In iPresence Digital Marketing Inc, the essence of Christmas is not only about giving but also about putting a smile on everyone’s faces, which already started from within the company. Christmas is for everyone after all!
- How We Improved the Page Speed of a WordPress Website by 65% - December 9, 2018
- iPresence Digital Marketing Inc. Collaborates With Outsource Accelerator - March 10, 2018
- iPresence CEO Talks About His Reason for Establishing the Company - March 5, 2018